Welcome to Day 4 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!
Papertrey Ink Countdown Day 4!
Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 12 PM EST, Tuesday, July 28th!
Card 1 ~ Thinking of You!

Stamps: Framed in Flowers stamp set
Dies: Framed In Flowers dies set
Ink: Coastal Blue, Harvest Gold, Summer Sunrise, Simply Chartreuse, Ripe Avocado, Close to Cocoa
Paper: Stamper’s Select White, Ripe Avocado
Other: Sunflower Garden Stencil Collection, Sequins, black acrylic paint for splatters, Copic Markers, Memento tuxedo black, diamond stickles
I diecut, stamped, stenciled, and Copic colored all of elements.

I arranged the elements onto the card base. I added some splatters and stickles. I finished the card with a few sequins.
Card 2 ~ Happy Birthday!
Stamps: Framed in Flowers stamp set
Dies: Reflections: August dies set, Cover Plate: Quilted die set
Ink: Lovely Lady, Ripe Avocado
Paper: Stamper’s Select White, Lovely Lady
Other: Sequins, versamark, white embossing powder

I diecut, stamped, and stenciled all of the elements.
I arranged the elements onto the card. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.
As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.






Post a Comment
Thanks so much!