Friday, September 25, 2026

Papertrey Ink September Release Countdown Day 1!

 


Welcome to Day 1 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!



Papertrey Ink Countdown Day 1!

  Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 12 PM EST, Tuesday, September 29th!



Card 1 ~ Merry Christmas!


Press Plate: Merry Christmas Banner Press Plate
Dies: Merry Christmas Banner dies set
Stencil: Merry Christmas Banner Stencil Collection
Cardstock: Pure Poppy, Stamper's Select White
Ink: Pure Poppy, Scarlet Jewel, Ocean Tide, Pinefeather, Hibiscus Burst
Other: Metallic Gold Pearls, Stickles, Gold foil cardstock, gold foil


I foiled, diecut, and stenciled all of elements. 



I arranged the elements onto the card base.   I finished the card with a few metallic gold pearls.


Card 2 ~ Happy Holidays!


     
Stamps: Framed in Flowers: Christmas stamp set, This Is Big Sentiments: XL Happy Holidays stamp set
Dies: Framed in Flowers: Christmas, This Is Big Sentiments: XL Happy Holidays dies set
Ink: Pinefeather, Pure Poppy, Pure Poppy Hibiscus Burst
Paper: Stamper’s Select White, Pinefeather
Other: Houndstooth Press Plate, white acrylic paint for splatters, sequins
  


I  diecut, stamped, and stenciled all of the elements.



I embossed the houndstooth press plate.  I arranged the elements onto the card.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.



As always thanks so much for stopping by!










Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.