Welcome to Day 3 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!
Papertrey Ink Countdown Day 3!
Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 12 PM EST, Tuesday, September 29th!
Card 1 ~ Love and Joy!

Stamps: This is Big Sentiments: XL Happy Holiday stamp set,
Dies: Build-A-Whimsical Tree dies set, This is Big Sentiments: XL Happy Holiday dies set, Reflections: John 1:14 dies set,
Press Plate: Ornate Swirls Hot Foil Plate
Stencil: Build-A-Whimsical Tree Stencil Collection
Cardstock: Vintage Cream
Ink: Pure Poppy, Hibiscus Burst, Mint Julep, Cocoa Bean
Other: Metallic Gold Pearls, Gold foil cardstock, champagne foil, gold embossing powder

I foiled, diecut, and stenciled all of elements.

I arranged the elements onto the card base. I finished the card with a few metallic gold pearls.
Card 2 ~ John 1:14!

Stamps: Reflections: John 1:14 stamp set
Dies: Reflections: John 1:14 dies set, Reflections: John 1 dies set
Ink: Pinefeather, Autumn Rose, Weathervane
Paper: Stamper’s Select White, Weathervane, Olive Twist
Other: white embossing powder, white pigment ink, white acrylic paint for splatters, sequins, stickles
Dies: Reflections: John 1:14 dies set, Reflections: John 1 dies set
Ink: Pinefeather, Autumn Rose, Weathervane
Paper: Stamper’s Select White, Weathervane, Olive Twist
Other: white embossing powder, white pigment ink, white acrylic paint for splatters, sequins, stickles
I diecut, stamped, and ink blended all of the elements.

I arranged the elements onto the card. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.
As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.





Post a Comment
Thanks so much!