Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Thank You

This card is for SCS CC187. We are to use tangerine tango, chocolate chip, and kiwi kiss!!! Love these colors together!!!!!! Terrific choices, Emily!!!!I decided to use a current SU set and a retired one. Love the punch of the white with these warm colors. I used pieces of the slot punch to added some corner texture and to mimic the vertical circle layout. I do not think I have ever used the pieces of this punch before.....I like the look, though....something different. I stamped the tangerine tango with canvas bg and distressed the edges. What do you think?

STAMPS
Short and Sweet, Stem Silhouettes, Canvas bg
CARDSTOCK
chocolate chip, tangerine tango, kiwi kiss, gp white
INK
chocolate chip, pumpkin pie, adirondack lettuce
ACCESSORIES
Circle nesties, slot punch, small and large oval punch, MS branch punch, copper hph, twill choc chip ribbon, foam tape
TECHNIQUE
Rock and Roll and distressing

5 comments

  1. This is such a fabulous design, Betty!!! I love the slot punch pieces and how you did the ribbon dividing the circle...too, too cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Betty, you're up and blogging, I saw your comment on Joan's blog and came on over. Where's the button on your blog for me to sign up for updates? I want to subscribe!!!! A fabo design, girl, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Betty! How are you my friend? I really loved how you used these punched out pieces for the design and the beautiful circle shape and image.

    AND ....I tagged you here:

    http://christinecreations.blogspot.com/2008/10/totally-random.html

    Come play????

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Betty! Love that branch punch, and how you used the slot punch pieces is very clever! I like the look too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet is this.....just love those little branches! They really add a nice touch!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.