Monday, June 1, 2009

Release Day and Blog Hop!


It is release day at Our Daily Bread Designs!!! We are release two new sets called Quiet Waters and Ask, Seek, Knock. I am using the image and one of the scriptures from the Quiet Water's set.

I am using some Prism by Prismatics cardstock in Twilight Dark for the base. I am also using some lemon tart and ripe avocado colored cardstock. I love the subtle texture that is on one side of the prism cardstock. I used a cuttlebug embossing folder for the ripe avocado layer. I sponged over it with some ripe avocado ink. I colored my image with a combination of copic markers and Ranger inks . I cut out the deer and baby and added pop dots to the back to pop the animals up for added dimension. I added an EK Success border punch. I finished my card with some gold pearl domes.


Make sure you check out some of the other Our Daily Bread Designers to see what they have created using these sets. We are also welcoming two new guest designers for June and July. Grace (scrappigramma2) and Kathy(Wattle). Also, all of the ODBD designer's post specific blog links can be found to the right in the margin.



Dina

Jane





STAMPS
ODBD Quiet Waters
INK
Palette Noir, Ranger Inks, ripe avocado, copics
PAPER
Prism by Prismatics, PTI ripe avocado, lemon tart
ACCESSORIES
EK Success border punch, foam tape, sponges, gold domes, aquapainter, nestabilities, cuttlebug ef,foam dots




21 comments

  1. WOW, Betty! The colors and coloring are so unbelievably rich! Fantastic work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS Betty! Love these paper!!! Beautiful rich tones and fantastic coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gasp... Rich and gorgoeus Betty! Oh I love the dark rich coloring... just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Betty, your scripture cards alwayss give me lumps in my throat! So touchingly beautiful! I really love the green and blue bg you used!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very REGAL looking Betty! Rich mite be a better word...just GORGEOUS! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your rich colors!! FANTASTIC card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Betty. I really like the touch of gold you brought into your design. This image makes me homesick for IL. I just love it. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card - Betty!!! I like this Set :)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how youve colored and designed this card. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Betty, your cards just make me fall off my seat! I love how the scenery and coloring goes all the way to the edge!
    --Hugs Becca

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omigosh, is this stunning or what?!?! So richly gorgeous, Betty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW, WOW, WOW...this is just so amazing. Betty! Love this image...can't wait to get my hands on it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Betty! Gorgeous and so rich and elegant!! Love your colors and downright awesome coloring!! So vibrant and beautiful!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning Betty! I just love your coloring on this! Wow such a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card Betty!!! Love the gorgeous colours you've used and the layout is wonderful!!! Love that punched edge and your beautiful colouring!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So beautiful Betty!! LOVE these colors! And the textures are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beauriful colors and design!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your watercoloring is fantastic and I love the rich colors you've used......gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, Betty! This is so amazing! Your coloring is perfect! Love every detail!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.