Saturday, August 1, 2009

ODBD Release day blog hop!!!



It is release day at ODBD!!! We have some wonderful sets for you this month!!! I am showcasing for you today the new Happy Birthday set. I love this set. The main image is beautiful and wonderful to color. It comes with wonderful Bible scriptures as well as Birthday sentiments.

I colored my flowers with copic markers. I decided to create a frame for my bouquet of flowers today. I used the spellbinders inverted scallops. I like the negative part of this die cut about as much as I like the die cut, itself. It makes cool inside scalloped frames. I used some textured plates for texture as well as the Tim Holtz distressing tool. I add a few little MS butterflies punches. I finished with some organdy ribbon and touches of pearls.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! Check out these other

ODBD Designer's blogs to see what they have created for you today!!!



Stamps
ODBD Happy Birthday
PAPER
SU Soft Suede, PTI vintage cream
INK
Palette Noir, SU soft suede
ACCESSORIES
Nestabilities, pop dots, glue dots, copics, MS butterflies punch, organdy ribbon, sakura gel pen, Tim Holtz distresser tool, SU texturz plates, pearl domes




18 comments

  1. Wow, this is so elegant! Awesome coloring and I love the little butterflies! Love the recessed framing too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betty this is beautiful, love the frame you created for this gorgeous image and that beautiful ribbon treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betty this is gorgeous, I love all your layers. --Happy week-end!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout and bow!! Lovely flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a PRETTY stamp!! Your card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the way you recessed the image Betty!! It is so elegant!! Great Bow and coloring! Gorgeous Betty!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Betty, your card is so lovely!!!! I love how you framed the watering can!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning Betty!! Love your frame, and the tiny butterflies!! And that bow...oh my!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Betty: the frame around your design here makes such a perfect focal point for the watering can! Your coloring is so very pretty as well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, Betty, you're always so inspiring! I love your inverted scallop window that is cuttlebugged!! Very creative way to showcase the lovely watering can!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Betty this is just stunning!!! LOVE your layout and that ribbon! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG - Betty - this card is FABULOUS!!! Love the layout and you colored this set so beautifully!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are such a good friend and you inspire me so. I hope you had a great time at the beach! I left you something on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful! Oh Betty the white framing looks fantastic, your flower pot and coloring are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Betty, this is beautiful!!!
    hope you are well
    hugs
    latisha

    ReplyDelete
  16. Betty this is so beautiful! I love the frame around the flowers and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW!!! What a fantastic layout and the way you've framed your image is wonderful!!! Love all the white surrounding your beautifully coloured wateringcan and all the little butterflies and pearls!!! Another stunning creation Betty!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. A real stunning card, Betty! So beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.