Friday, July 23, 2010

SCS Dare to Get Dirty Challenges! Beauty of Dreams!


The annual Dare To Get Dirty Challenges 2010  is still happening at SCS!  Do you DARE?  Joan Ervin asked me to do a sample for her Dirty Girl Challenge today.  I was thrilled to sample with her.  Here is a link to Joan's DTGD Challenge.  I will give you a hint.   It is about color!   Also, check out the many other Dirty Girl Challenges happening in this thread!  Lots of challenges and wonderful prizes!  You must be a fan club member to play!  Not a fan club member? Join today and come play!  Check out my card at SCS to see which DTGD Challenges I played today! Combine as many challenges as you can, too.

I am using LOTS of Peach Parfait...wink ;0 wink ;0 !!!!  I combined the Peach Parfait which I feel is about 70% of the card with about 15% Pear Pizzazz and 15% Cherry Cobbler!  I like to call it My Cobbler Parfait Pizzazz!  LOL!  I am using Flourishes Life Lines stamp set.  I am using Flourishes Classic Ivory Cardstock.  I used a various assortment of spellbinder die cuts, PTI butterfly and dahlia leaves die cuts, and MS border punch.  I am also using the new SU greenhouse gala dp and peach parfait color collection dp in peach parfait.  Added to that some sponging, rock and roll, bling, and gems and my card was complete!  I feel like I found my inner orange with this card!  WooHoo!


14 comments

  1. Love that sentiment and how you layered it with the nesties. Fun colour combo too. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betty this is just stunning, love the different die cuts and the layering, just so creative..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Betty GORGEOUS!!! AWESOME colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Betty, this is all around gorgeous! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Cherry Cobbler....must place an SU! order!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love orange, and your card is GORGEOUS!!! I definitely need to get a few of the new colors:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing sample card! Love the bling - you girls rocked out he dirty challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What wonderful layers behind that sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowwwww, love all your layered nestie shapes! Looks terrific!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so pretty in orange Betty! love the nesties you framed your sentiment in!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my! I guess I am going to have to break down and get the new SU colors! That peach parfait is beautiful with the cherry cobbler! You are making me hungry!! Absolutely beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your cards. I love your layers, with the cork eyelet. My daughter wants me to buy this stamp set, she is an avid reader, I might now have to break down and get. So beautiful. This is a Hop comment. Glad you were able to participate.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the strength of colour in this one, yet so balanced as well, what a knockout!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.