Sunday, May 4, 2014

OH BOY!





MFTWSC174Happy Sunday!  Popping in with a quick baby boy card!  For this card I am playing along with MFT Weekly Sketch Challenge 174.  

I started my card with the MFT Card stock Sampler pack.  I am using smooth white, sno cone, nightshift blue, and natural).  I used Blueprints 1, Blueprints, 13, and Blueprints 14 along with Negative Dot Alphabet dienamics.  I stamped the BG Typewriter Text Background using a linen ink onto the smooth white.  I then used a blue ink and stamped at a diagonal the BG Striped Background onto the nightshift blue panel.  I finished my card with a die cut button and some hemp cord. 

As always thanks so much for stopping by!

Betty

1 comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.