Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Enjoy Your Day!




Happy Tuesday!   I am playing along with this week's Papertrey's Make It Monday Challenge.  For this challenge, we  week's challenge is Clustered Stamped Sentiments!  

Paintball?  For my card I used a harvest gold base layered with rustic white.  I stamped my painted words from Wet Paint stamp set in versa mark and clear embossed.  I arranged the small paint dollops from Watercolor Wonder stamp set  on a grid block and stamped hibiscus burst, harvest gold, and limeade.  I  changed the cluster up a bit with each color change.  I added the extended sentiment in true black and finished with some sequins.  Clean and simple and very colorful!


Just in case you missed my first shaker card using the new Shaker & Sprinkles kit, check it out here and find out what I learned!








As always thanks so much for stopping by!

Betty


8 comments

  1. Fantastic card Betty! Lovin' the gorgeous background and burst of color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the paint splat cluster - fabulous color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wasn't sure I was on the right blog there for a moment LOL! Love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything about this card is perfect!! wowie : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and colorful, and I think you chose perfect stamps for this technique.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the colors Betty! I used almost the same stamp set ,and I didn't even see yours. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! Love the added sequins!

    Precious Hugs
    OmaGloria

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my kind of card, BRIGHT!!! Love your stamping and the colors and the addition of the sequins!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.