Sunday, August 11, 2019

Sending Happy Thoughts!




Happy Sunday!  I finally had a chance to get crafty today.  I am popping in with a card to share. 







For my card, I started with true black card stock.  I used SSS Thanks and Leaves stamp set. I used an anti-static powder bag, an acrylic blockversamark ink, and heat embossed using white embossing powderI put all the leaves on the block stamped the entire panel. I die cut the panel with a stitched rectangle die.  


I layered with gold card stock. I used foam tape and adhered to a top folding true black card stock base.  I used an acrylic block, a artist brush, and some white acrylic paint mixed with water to create white splatters.  


For the focal sentiment, I used Honey Bee Honey Cuts layered "hello" die.  I layered gold foil card stock, select white, and true black card stocks. I stamped the sentiment from SSS Tiny Word stamp set.  I die cut the sentiment strip with Honey Bee stamps Honey Cuts Sentiment Banners.  I finished the card with a few gold sequins and some tiny golden stars.

For your convenience, here is a list of many of the products I generally use every time I make a card.

foam tape (huge roll)
As always thanks so much for stopping by!


3 comments

  1. Betty, this is gorgeous! I love the shiny gold embellishments! Such an elegant card! SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betty your leafy background is so artistic with the addition of those paint splatters and the gold accents make your diecut sentiment pop! Thanks for playing along with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The black white and gold is SUCH A GORGEOUS color combo! I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.