Saturday, November 9, 2019

A Christmas Trio of Fun!




Happy Saturday!  I have a few projects to share today showcasing dies from Spellbinders November Large Die of the Month.


Here is some information about
This month's collection is called Santa's Helpers!  You will receive all of the dies to create Santa and a Elf boy and an Elf girl.
This set is AMAZING and so FUN! You can create shaped cards, tags, ornaments, scrapbook pages, and place settings for your Christmas table.  There really are many possibilities!



As an ADD-On this Month you can get the reindeer.  This set is made to coordinate with the November Large die of the month set.  Check out the Reindeer ADD-On for more information.







For my set, I die cut coordinating card stock colors.  I used versamark and a jumbo sponge to ink around the edges to add some definition.  I used my Nuvo glue to put the characters together.  I finished each character with a few highlights using my Signo White Gel Pen

If you are interested, Spellbinders has many Club Kits!
Check these out. 
Small Die of the Month
Large Die of the Month
Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month
Card Kit of the Month
Glimmer Hot Foil Kit of the Month
Stamp of the Month 
There are ways to combine the clubs you want, too!


Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.


I am playing along with Just Us Girls Challenge.


As always thanks so much for stopping by!


1 comment

  1. Betty, such a fabulous project, your Santa, elf and reindeer! I can tell you had fun creating these; they're infused with joy! Thrilled to see you in the JUGS gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.