Sunday, November 3, 2019

Filled with Joy!





Happy Sunday!  I have a project to share today showcasing dies from Spellbinders November Small Die of the Month.


Here is some information about
This month's collection is called Kaleidoscope Snowflake!  It contains 7 dies.  These snowflakes are so beautifully detailed. This is a wonderful set to have in your collection.    


For my card, I started with a kraft card stock panel.  I white embossed a falling snow background stamp. I used a  jumbo sponge dauber to ink up the edges with versamark ink for some added definition. 


 Next, I die cut several of the three already made snow flakes using select white card stock and gold foil card stock.  I glued the snowflakes in place with Nuvo Deluxe adhesive.  I added a sentiment from SSS Tiny Words Christmas.


I used foam tape to add the kraft panel to a top folding select white card stock base.  I finished my card with a few clear sequins.

If you are interested, Spellbinders has many Club Kits!
Check these out. 
Small Die of the Month
Large Die of the Month
Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month
Card Kit of the Month
Glimmer Hot Foil Kit of the Month
Stamp of the Month 
There are ways to combine the clubs you want, too!


Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.


As always thanks so much for stopping by!


1 comment

  1. Hi there it's me, I am also visiting this web page regularly,
    this site is truly nice and the viewers are truly
    sharing pleasant thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.