Sunday, December 1, 2019

The World Needs More People Like You!




Happy Sunday!  I have a card to share today showcasing a die set from Simon Says Stamps Diecember Release.




Today's card features The World Needs wafer die.  I chose to use just the word portion of this die set today.  I layered three die cut sentiments together for added dimension.  I added Tonic Studios shimmer pen to the top.  I added the sentiment to a panel that I stamped and embossed using Simon Says Stamps Rose Lattice Background stamp.   


I inked the panel with bundled sage, twisted citron, and peeled paint distress oxide inks.  I added some black and gold splatters using my Gansai Tambi watercolors.  I added some gold threading behind the popped up panel.  I finished with a few clear sequins. 


Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.


As always thanks so much for stopping by!



Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.