Saturday, January 25, 2020

Love Always!




Happy Saturday!  I have two cards to share today showcasing dies from Spellbinders January Large Die of the Month.



Here is some information about
Spellbinders Large die of the Month.  
This is such a fun set! This collection is called "Friendship Necklace" and contains 16 dies.








For my first card, I started with raspberry fizz and lovely lady card stock. I die cut my Large Die of the Month elements.  I inlaid gold lettering and added the "jewelry" components using Tim Holtz Kraft Metallic stock.  I popped up the heart with foam tape.  



I used We R Memory Keepers stripes Embossing folder on the lovely lady card stock panel.  I added foam tape to the back and popped it up onto a top folding raspberry fizz card stock base. I finished the card with some clear sequins using Nuvo glue.



For my second card, I decided to create a layout creating a design not using it as a necklace. I chose to create a "faux stitched" heart layout.  I think this option shows the versatility of this collection.  
  I started with DCWV Wildflower pattern paper collection.  I used the pink pattern with tiny gold foiled dots. I die cut the panel with Waffle Flowers A2 layers dies.  




I die cut the Large Die of the Month elements using Tim Holtz Kraft Metallic stock, raspberry fizz, and pure poppy card stocks.  I inlaid the words. I arranged the hearts.  I used foam tape to pop up the hearts onto to the pattern paper.  I added more foam tape to the back and popped the panel up onto a pure poppy card stock base. I finished with some clear sequins using Nuvo glue.

If you are interested, Spellbinders has many Club Kits!
Check these out. 
Small Die of the Month
Large Die of the Month
Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month
Card Kit of the Month
Glimmer Hot Foil Kit of the Month
Stamp of the Month 
There are ways to combine the clubs you want, too!


Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.


As always thanks so much for stopping by!


Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.