Monday, August 15, 2022

Papertrey Ink August Release Countdown Day 2!

 



Welcome to Day 2 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 2 Countdown!

 Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET, Thursday, August 18th!

This month's release is amazing!  So many beautiful and fun things to see!

I have two cards to share today!

For my first card, I used
Witches Brew stamps and dies + Brew To-Go Dies 
Elegant Edges: Spider Web dies
Thankful For Fall Sentiments
I also used


I stamped and diecut all of the elements.  I ink blended the background panel.  I added some glitter to the stirring sticks.  I added some splatters for added details


I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


The Brew To-Go Dies is the perfect gift giving idea.  A cup works for so many celebrations, themes, and recipients. 





I chose to tuck in some cash to show that it does not always have to be a giftcard.


For my second card, I used

Bright Night stamps and dies
Just Sentiments: Spooky
Farmer's Market stamps and dies


I stamped and die cut all of the elements.  I ink blended a couple of panels and die cut the frame and the branching out die. 


I added some burlap card stock along with the pinked edge frame.


You can also buy in the Papertrey Ink store a few flat lights to really light your lanterns!



  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!














Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.