Friday, August 26, 2022

Happy Autumn!

 


Happy Friday, friends!  I have a fall card to share today!

I am playing along with The Color Throwdown! As soon as I saw these colors, I thought they would make a beautiful fall card.  These colors did not disappoint! 





I started with white card stock. I am using Concord and 9th Harvest Wreathe Turnabout stamp set and Harvest Wreath die set.  I followed the turnabout instructions using my MISTI. I stamped using  stardust ink, hawaiian shores, taken with teal, and sapphire inks. 


 I added foam tape and added the panel to an ink blended panel before adding it to a top folding white card stock base. I stamped the sentiment from the same Harvest Wreathe Turnabout stamp set  using Versafine Onyx black ink. I die cut the sentiment using the Harvest Wreath die set I added the sentiment strip to the card using some foam tape. I finished the card with a few metallic gold pearls.



Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!




1 comment

  1. This is fabulous! Love these colors for a fall wreath. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.