Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Papertrey Ink August Release Countdown Day 4!



Welcome to Day 4 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 4 Countdown!

 Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET, Thursday, August 18th!

This month's release is amazing!  So many beautiful and fun things to see!



My card uses
Happy Owl-O-Ween stamps and dies




This is just an adorable set!  I used some fun sentiments to show that this set can be used for many different occasions.  I stamped and die cut the elements. I ink blended the background. I had to add some splatters!  


  The card came together fairly quickly. I arranged all of the elements onto the card. I finished with a few clear sequins.





  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!




Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.