Saturday, December 24, 2022

Merry Christmas!

 


Hello friends!  I have a card to share today using products 
from Simon Says Stamp Holiday and Sparkle Release! 
I am alittle late with this release.  I have been moving and 
renovating a home.




I started with white card stock.  I stamp using the  Holiday Horizons stamp set.  This set is great not only for Christmas but also the winter season. 


I ink blended the panel and stamped the solid image at the bottom.  I added some water splatters. I cut a 4 inch across card stock panel and scored to create a triangle treat container. 



 I tucked a small ziploc bag of cookies inside.  I added a tag to the top and used a sentiment from Deer Delivery stamp set. It is quick, sweet gift!  Merry Christmas! 




  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!




Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.