Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Papertrey Ink December Release Countdown Day 3!

  


Welcome to Day 3 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 3 Countdown!

 Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET, Thursday, December 29th!
  
Love is in the Air is this month's Papertrey Inks focus!  
Enjoy all the Love!


I have three cards to share today!


For my first card, I used



I gold foiled the the Delicate Circles Hot Foil Plate onto black card stock.  I die cut the Love the Layer: Hearts die with vellum.


 I used white card stock and gold heat embossed and die cut the Fancy Floral Numbers. I arranged all of the elements onto the card.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.

TIPS
- Don't be afraid to mix gold foiling with gold embossing
- Use a watercolor brush and a touch of water mixed with inks to add touches of color to detailed images









I arranged all of the elements onto the card. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.

TIP
Combined elements from various stamps and dies to create different looks and designs




I started with so saffron card stock.  I used fuschia foil and the new Delicate Circles Hot Foil plate.  I love these colors together. 


Next, I used the leftover piece of foil with a Solid Foil Plate and die cut the Larger Than Life: Love die. I arranged the card by lining up the patterns. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


As always thanks so much for stopping by!






Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.