Sunday, December 25, 2022

Papertrey Ink December Release Countdown Day 1!

 


Welcome to Day 1 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 1 Countdown!

 Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET, Thursday, December 29th!

Merry Christmas!  
Love is in the Air is this month's Papertrey Inks focus!  
Enjoy all the Love!


I have two cards to share today!




For my first card, I used




I stamped and diecut all of the Cheers of Tiers elements and Tiers of Cheers Valentine elements.  I used white card stock and hibiscus burst to stencil the background using the new Sketchy Stencil Collection.  


I arranged all of the elements onto the card. I used some Bitty Big Pure Poppy for the card base background. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.




For my second card, I used



I die cut and assembled the treat box.  I added the squares and layered the hearts.  I stenciled the tissue paper using the new Sketchy Collection and Happy Hearts Stencils. 



I arranged all of the elements onto the card. I strung some wooden beads from my stash to create a handle.


As always thanks so much for stopping by!






Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.