Monday, February 20, 2023

Papertrey Ink February Release Countdown Day 4!

 



Welcome to Day 4 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 4 Countdown!

 Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET, Tuesday, February 21st!
  

I have four cards to share today!



For my first card, I used


I started with white card stock.  I hot foiled using emerald foil.  I die cut using the new lattice die. I die cut and inkblended all of the clover elements. I added gold and white splatters.  I die cut the leaves using gold foil. 



I arranged all of the elements onto the card. I finished the card with a few gold pearls.


TIPS

-Cut into your foiled patterns to create different looks. 
-Add dimension to your die cut elements by folding and manipulating.
-Add various colors of splatter to add even more dimension and texture to  diecut elements.

For my second project,  I used


I started with white card stock.  I die cut and inkblended all of the  clover elements.  I diecut the lattice frame. I softly inkblended the brackets die frame.  I added green seam binding to the sentiment.



I arranged all of the elements onto the card. I finished the card with a few green crystals.

TIPS
- Enhance sentiment elements by inkblending and stamping so it 
becomes a part of the card.
- Add embellishment elements in like colors to enhance the overall 
look of card elements.



I started with weathervane card stock.  I die cut the lattice frame. I die cut the largest of the bracket dies.  I diecut and inkblended all of the flowers and leaves from Into the Blooms: Clover. 



I arranged all of the elements onto the card.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


TIPS
- Use just some of the components to sets to create varying looks.  Here, I used only the clover flowers without the clovers. 
- Trim down portions of leaves and use only what you need to tuck under the flowers



I used lovely lady and white card stock for this card.  I die cut the elegant edges, love, joy dies, and stamped the sentiment.


I arranged all of the elements onto the card. I added a soft pink seam binding bow. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


As always thanks so much for stopping by!






1 comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.