Sunday, February 19, 2023

Papertrey Ink February Release Countdown Day 3!




Welcome to Day 3 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 3 Countdown!

 Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET, Tuesday, January 21st!
  

I have two cards to share today!


For my first card, I used



I started with the pattern paper.  I stamped and diecut all of the elements. 



I arranged and assembled all of the elements onto the card. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.



For my second project,  I used

I inkblended the background panel.  I created a pattern background for the focal images by stamping the Iconic Easter elements all over using different colors.  I stamped and die cut all of the elements.  



I arranged all of the elements onto the card. I tucked in the ends to a Bracket Die behind the white panel.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.



As always thanks so much for stopping by!






1 comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.