Friday, March 24, 2023

Papertrey Ink March Release Countdown Day 1!

 


Welcome to Day 1 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 1 Countdown!

 Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET, Tuesday, March 28th!

I have two cards to share today!
The products this month are fun to play with and create such beautiful cards! 

For my first card, I used




I started with white card stock.  I foiled the Floral Garden Hot Foil plate and the Circle plate(included in the Stationery Kit) using the fuschia foil.  I trimmed the panel and layered with metallic kraft cardstock.  


 

I stamped, gold embossed, and diecut the beautiful leafy images that come in the Stationery Kit. I die cut one of the Love to Layer: Lovely Bracket Dies.  I arranged all of the elements onto the card. I used the new.  I finished the card with a few metallic pearls.




  I arranged all of the elements onto the card.  I used the Tuck It: Sentiment Stamps Set for the sentiment. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


As always thanks so much for stopping by!






Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.