Saturday, March 25, 2023

Papertrey Ink March Release Countdown Day 2!

 


Welcome to Day 2 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 2 Countdown!

 Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET, Tuesday, March 28th!

I have two cards to share today!
The products this month are fun to play with and create such beautiful cards! 


For my first card, I used





I started with white card stock.  I used the layering stencilsincluded in the Stationery Kit to create my background.  I stamped and diecut the Beauty In Motion flowers. 



I arranged all of the elements onto the card. For the sentiment, I stamped Tuck It: Sentiment Stamps Set.  This set has many wonderful sentiments.I finished the card with a few clear sequins.




  
I arranged all of the elements onto the card. I finished the card with a few metallic pearls.


As always thanks so much for stopping by!






Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.