Monday, March 27, 2023

Papertrey Ink March Release Countdown Day 4!



Welcome to Day 4 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 4 Countdown!

  Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET, Tuesday, March 28th!

I have four cards to share today!


For my first card, I used
Tuck It Stamps Set


I started with white card stock.  I die cut and ink blended all of the Into the Bloom: Gerbera Daisies Dies. 



I arranged all of the elements onto the card. I finished the card with a few 
clear sequins.



For my second project,  I used


I started with white card stock.  I die cut and inkblended all of the  clover elements.  I die cut the lattice frame. I softly ink blended the brackets die frame.  I added green seam binding to the sentiment.



I arranged all of the elements onto the card. I finished the card with a few  clear sequins.

TIPS
- Layer different colors of pattern papers
- Mix and Match die cut flowers with stamps and dies from another set.
- Stamp sentiments onto pattern paper




I swhite card stock.  I used the stencils from the Stationery Kit to create the background.  I stamped the sentiment and die cut it using one of the Love to Layer: Lovely Bracket Dies.



I arranged all of the elements onto the card.  I added an a vellum rectangle that I embossed using the Cover Plate: Quilted Die  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.



TIPS
- Flip the Stationery Kit Stencil set different ways to  create different looks.
- Layer inks for tonal looks and dimension
- Use a cover plate on your vellum to create subtle texture


I used raspberry fizz pattern paper for the background.  I gold foiled the Confetti Circle Hot Foil Plate. I die cut the center and added a kraft foil gold accent circle.


I die cut the Larger Than Life: Mom wafer die with more of the metallic kraft card stock. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.

TIPS
- Layer dies from the bottom up to create an inside frame
- Create a "faux" styled shaker card
As always thanks so much for stopping by!


















Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.