Monday, January 29, 2024

Papertrey Ink January Release Countdown Day 4!





Welcome to Day 4 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 4 Countdown!

  Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM EST, Tuesday, January 30th!

I have two cards to share today!

Card 1 ~ Miss You!




I started with white card stock.  I stamped and diecut all of the elements.  I gold foiled a piece of pattern paper from my stash.



I arranged the elements onto the card.  I added some Copic Marker detailing to the leafy sprigs. I added some white splatters for effect.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


Card 2 ~ Hello!



For my card, I used


I started with a distress solid pattern paper from my stash.  I hot foiled a satin pink foil. I stamped and die cut all of the elements with  white card stock.   I die cut the largest of the Love to Layer Soft Scallops die using vellum. 



I arranged all of the elements onto the card.  I stamped the sentiment using the Say It Essentials Stamps Set using the circle tag from Perfect Presents Dies Set.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


Card 3 ~ Miss You!




For my card, I used



I started with  white card stock.  I hot foiled the Palm Fronds hot foil plate using satin mint foil.  I diecut the palm fronds using gold foil card stock. I stamped and gold embossed the Vintage frame and sentiment using gold embossing powder.



I arranged all of the elements onto the card.   I finished the card with a few clear sequins.

Card 4 ~ Just Because!



For my card, I used



I started with white card stock.  I stamped both sizes of the scribble present balloons to create a background.  I stamped the color for the center.  I added some Copic Marker detailing.  I stenciled the pure poppy banner using the Perfect Presents Stencils. 



I arranged all of the elements onto the card.  I stamped and die cut the sentiment using the Birthday Your Way II stamp and dies sets. I added the sentiment to a Perfect Presents Dies Set.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


As always thanks so much for stopping by!







Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.