Sunday, January 28, 2024

Papertrey Ink January Release Countdown Day 3!

 



Welcome to Day 3 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 3 Countdown!

  Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM EST, Tuesday, January 30th!

I have two cards to share today!

Card 1 ~ Philippians 4:13!




I started with white card stock.  I stamped and diecut all of the elements.  I added a piece of pattern paper from my stash. I used a  white card stock base.  I stamped and white embossed the new Reflection scripture. I diecut using the new Reflection Frames Set.



I arranged the elements onto the card.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.



Card 2 ~ Just Because!



For my card, I used



I started with berry sorbet and  white card stock.  I added a text pattern paper that I diecut using the new Fantastic Fronts dies set. I inked the edges a bit to create a vintage vibe. I stamped and diecut all 
of the elements.  I stenciled the dotted background on the berry sorbet background using the new Perfect Present Stencils.



I arranged all of the elements onto the card.   I finished the card with a few clear sequins.

As always thanks so much for stopping by!







Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.