Saturday, January 27, 2024

Papertrey Ink January Release Countdown Day 2!




Welcome to Day 2 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 2 Countdown!

  Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM EST, Tuesday, January 30th!


 Happy Birthday!

For my card, I used


I started with white card stock.  I stamped and diecut all 
of the elements.  I added a pattern paper background.  I stenciled the dotted background on the striped background using two of the new Perfect Present Stencils.


I arranged all of the elements onto the card. I added one of the three  tags included in the Perfect Presents Dies Set. I stamped and die cut a birthday cake using the Iconic Birthday Stamps Set
 and Iconic Birthday Dies Set. I stamped the sentiment using the new Birthday Your Way II Stamps Set.  
I finished the card with a few clear sequins.



As always thanks so much for stopping by!





1 comment

  1. Hi Betty, I like your cards very much, but I absolutely LOVE your Fantastic Front card. It is the Happy Birthday one, and is a lilac/lavender colour, it was in the January Release Countdown day one. I wondered, if it was possible that you could please let me know the dimensions and how you assembled the card. Cheers and Thankyou, Marilyn in the UK.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.