Monday, July 29, 2024

Papertrey Ink July Release Countdown Day 4!




Welcome to Day 4 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!

Papertrey Ink Day 4 Countdown!

  Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM EST, Tuesday, July 30th!





For my card, I used
Going Places Stamp set
Going Places Dies set
Elegant Edges: Cornered Celestial
Adventure Away Hot Foil Plate




I started with pattern paper and white card stock.  I stamped and die cut all of the elements and tags to create a collage styled card.



I arranged all of the elements onto the card.   I stamped and die cut   the sentiment using the same Going Places stamp and dies sets.
I added some black and white twine along with some loose thread. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


As always thanks so much for stopping by!








Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.