Saturday, July 27, 2024

Papertrey Ink July Release Countdown Day 2!

 



Welcome to Day 2 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!

Papertrey Ink Day 2 Countdown!

  Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM EST, Tuesday, July 30th!

I have three cards to share today!

Card 1 ~ Find Your Adventure!



For my card, I used
Adventure Away Stamps set
Adventure Away Dies set
Border Bling: Celestial Night




I started with white card stock.  I stamped and diecut all of the elements.  I used pattern paper and die cut with the Celestial Night die. I gold embossed the compass rose and die cut it using the Adventure Away stamp and dies set.



I arranged all of the elements onto the card.  I stamped the sentiment using the same Adventure Away stamp and dies set.  


Card 2 ~ Celebrate:  Adventure Awaits!



For my card, I used
Incredible Views Stencil Collection
Adventure Away Stamps set
Adventure Away Dies set
This Is Big Sentiments: Celebrate Stamp set
This Is Big Sentiments: Celebrate Dies set



I started with white card stock.  I kept this card clean and simple. I stenciled the backgroundI stamped and die cut all of the sentiments.



I arranged the elements onto the card.  I added some loose thread. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.




As always thanks so much for stopping by!



Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.