Monday, July 16, 2018

Happy Birthday and Hello Sunshine!




Happy Monday!  I had a chance to get crafty and decided to play along with a few blog challenges, so I am popping in with two cards to share today. 





For my first card, I am playing along with MFT Color Challenge and Sketch Saturday Challenge.





I used the following MFT products
Blueprints 18, Pierced Star Stax, Horizontal Stitch Strips, happy birthday, pinstripe background, Happy Birthday background, Polka Dot background, Peach Bellini, Coral Crush, Lemon Chiffon, and In the Buff card stocks and inks.


For my second card I am playing along with CASE this Sketch and The Color Throwdown.





I went completely clean and simple with this card.  I love the sketch and the colors.  


I used MFT Love You More stamp set(retired), Sunny Skies die namics, Blueprints, Steel Gray, Kraft, and Lemon Chiffon inks.  I used some wink of stella on the sun as well as with some lemon chiffon ink to add a soft yellow to the clouds as well as some shine.

As always thanks so much for stopping by!




2 comments

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.