Saturday, July 7, 2018

Three cards One Post: MFT Summer School!



Happy Saturday!  I have three cards to share today.  I am playing along with three of the My Favorite Things Summer School Sessions.





My first card is for Summer School Session 1: White Space.  I am also using the sketch from CASE this Sketch and the colors from The Color Throwdown Challenge 500!  Huge Congrats to the CTD Team!  




I used three MFT stamp sets, the coordinating floral die-namics, and two blueprints; however, I did not realize that all of them are no longer available in the store. I used a Nuvo enchantment glitter embossing powder for the distressed lines.

 

 My second card is for Summer School Session 1:  Primary Colors.  I must admit that I rarely ever use primary colors together. I decided to embrace these colors together and figured I must go big or go home, right?  For this card, I am also playing along with Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge. 


The Moroccan cover-up as well as the huge thanks die-namics are not in the store. The stamped sentiment is from MFT Kind Thanks stamp set.   


I stacked four of the word dies together for added dimension.  I blended the daffodil ink to the bottom half of the word for effect.  I used wink of stella on the entire word for sparkle and shine.


My third card today is for Summer School Session 1:  Repetition.  I decided to repeat three balloons.  I die cut three balloons again using a retired balloon die-namics set.  I added a PTI Balloon Strings die with gold foil card stock. 


For the sentiment, I used MFT BB Adorable Elephants stamp set.  I stamped the sentiment using versamark and heat embossed with white embossing powder.  


I thought the balloons looked a little plain so I added some dots using my copics to the bottom and accented with some white gel pen.

As always thanks so much for stopping by!


7 comments

  1. Beautiful! I love your wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are all absolutely fabulous, but I'm partial to the CTD entry! A stunning CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! I especially love the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job with your three summer school assignments. Your cards are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great cards! I love how you used the colors for the CTD one!! I'm so glad you played along with us this week at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All fantastic cards! Great designs! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of your cards are just gorgeous, but the CAS card is such a fantastic take on this week's sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.