Sunday, July 29, 2018

Two cards ~ One Post!



Hello!  I am popping in with a couple of cards to share today.   I am playing along with a few blog challenges.



For my first card I am playing along with this week's MFT Sketch Challenge and SSS Wednesday Challenge (anything goes).



I just had to ink up this cute turtle from the Too-Cute Turtles stamp set.   I stamped several images and colored with copic markers.  I used the coordinating die-namics to cut them out.  I used the Mini Cloud Edges stencil for my background.  I layered grassy edges die namics for the grass at the bottom of my inside and out stitched circle. 


 I stamped the kraft card stock panel with a polka dot background stamp using white pigment ink. The sentiment strip comes from Blueprints 2. I stamped with versamark and white embossed. I added the panel to a top folding PTI select white card stock base.  I finished my card with a few clear sequins.  

 For my second card, I am playing along with CASOLOGY and Paper Craft Crew.  





I used watercolor background, that I inked up the the MFT Mini Cloud Edges stencil,  I stamped and die cut the images from the July Hero Arts card kit onto watercolor paper and white embossed.  
   


I colored with my Arteza Watercolor Real Brush pens.
I added the sentiment using the same Hero Arts card kit.  I used a small piece of weathervane card stock.  I stamped the frame with versamark and white embossed.  I stamped the sentiment with memento tuxedo black ink.


 I added a piece of gray striped pattern paper to the side of a top folding PTI select white card stock base and popped up the main panel with foam tape.  I finished with a few clear sequins. 

As always thanks so much for stopping by!



3 comments

  1. Wow! Both of these cards are adorable, but I'm simply loving the ethereal look of your watercolors on your second card. Very pretty! Thanks for playing along with CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Betty! I love the garden scene you've created and you have coloured it beautifully.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards. I love the watercoloring you did. Thank you for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.