Monday, July 9, 2018

Hello! MFT Summer School!




Happy Monday!  Popping in with another card for the MFT Summer School Session.



Today I am playing along with MFT Sketch Challenge and MFT Summer School Session:  Complimentary Colors.



For my card I chose to use magenta and green with some soft turquoise.  All three of the colors compliment each other.



I used summer splash card stock base.  I added a smooth white panel that I die cut with the edge stitch basics and edge stitched scallops and layered. I lightly stamped this panel with sno cone ink with a cheesecloth background.


My flowers come from Modern Blooms.  I stamped each petal with some razzle berry, ripe raspberry, and a little bit of pure plum to get the shade of magenta that I wanted.  The leaves are stamped using sour apple and gumdrop green.


I used the thanks and hello dienamics set for my hello word.  I die cut the word three times and layered gold foil card stock to the top.  I finished my card with some gold foil pieces.  I am also playing along with the Heart2Heart Anything Goes Challenge!

As always thanks so much for stopping by!





3 comments

  1. Your card is beautiful and the colors so nice together! Thanks for sharing with us at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, great interpretation of the sketch and love the big gold hello. Thanks for sharing with us at Heart2Heart this week, and please come back next week and we will be pairing up with the Double Trouble Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, I love it! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

    Brandi R.
    DT member H2H
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.