Friday, July 27, 2018

Thank You ~ Two ways!



Happy Friday!  My Simon Says Stamp card kit came in the mail, so I just had to play with it!   I have two cards to share today.


I am playing along with a few blog challenges.
For my first card I am playing along with Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Anything Goes and Time Out Challenge.  I used the watercolor wall art for my inspiration.




For my first card, I stamped the image in versamark and white embossed.   I watercolored with my Arteza Watercolor Real Brush Pens.  I just love the vibrancy of these pens.  I stamped the sentiment using one of the sentiments that come in the stamp set using MFT Lush Lagoon ink. 


I added the water color panel to a pure poppy cardstock panel and a top folding PTI select white card stock base.
I finished my card with a few clear sequins. 


For my second card I am playing along with The Color Throwdown and Fusion Challenge.




I played off of the blurred wood crates and background scenery in the inspiration photo.  I stamped the fence image that comes in the SSS Mandy's Flowers stamp set with versamark onto weathervane card stock to create my background.  


I played off of the vintage inspired scene to color my flower image with copics.  I used the colors from the Color Throwdown.  I added the weathervane panel to a top folding PTI select white card stock base.  I finished my card with a few clear sequins.

As always thanks so much for stopping by!


9 comments

  1. Two beautiful cards. Love the pretty red flower and the different background on each one. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful designs using this pretty stamp, Betty! Thank you for sharing them with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betty, your cards are both gorgeous! You always do such amazing work! Thanks for joining us at both CTD and Fusion this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful cards, Betty!! Thanks for sharing with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them both! So stylish! Glad you shared one at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful design and coloring. Thanks for joining us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful cards... you had with that kit!! I am loving the first card with those colors! So happy you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love love love you cards. The flower is so bold yet soothing at the same time. Stunning!

    Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.