Tuesday, July 31, 2018

You're Fabulous!



 Happy Monday!  I am popping in with a card to share today.  I am playing along with a couple of blog challenges.




I just had to use the sketch from CASE This Sketch this week.  I am also playing along with Just Us Girls. 





I started with some fun pattern papers.  I am using Authentique Latest and Greatest paper pad.  I die cut the sketch elements using diecuts in my stash.  I used a PTI set called Rosie Posie and Rosie Posie Step 2 and Rosie Posie die set that matches the flowers in the pattern papers.  


I stamped the flower using PTI lemon tart and harvest gold inks.  For the leaves, I used ocean tide and stormy sea inks.  I stamped the sentiment from Botanical Bounty Sentiments stamp set using versafine onyx black ink.  


I added my elements using some foam tape.  I added the panel to a top folding PTI select white card stock base.   I finished my card with a few clear sequins.






4 comments

  1. I just adore black with florals! This is a stunning card! Thanks for being In our gallery at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the black - it really helps everything pop! Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at JUGS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your take on the sketch - what a great mix of patterned papers! <3 This paper and these flowers are GORGEOUS! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.