Monday, February 6, 2012

Flourishes Bring Back Beautiful (BBB19)!


Happy Monday, everyone!  We are here to  Bring Back Beautiful (BBB19)  for February!  With Valentine's Day   quickly approaching I am sure there is one last card that needs to be made. Create a project based on Love.  It does not have to be Valentine related. It can be just because you love someone.   This month's challenge is all about the beauty of love!    


For my card I am using Flourishes Hearts & Flowers stamp set.  I  stamped the floral heart with Flourishes Classic Ivory card stock.  I colored with Flourishes Copic Color Collection.  I cut out and added some touches of clear gems.  I attached to the seam binding bow like a hanging floral heart tag.   I topped the seam binding bow with a matching button and rose colored memory thread curly ques.  I used MME Vanity Fair designer paper for the card background.  The layered with some tonal textures with a folder and die cut.    Finished with a corner sentiment in keeping with the sketch from Card Patterns151. 

Check out what the rest of the team created with the 
Beauty of LOVE theme!

Heather 
Yvonne
Beate  
    

As always thanks so much for stopping by!

Betty


Pin It

14 comments

  1. WOW Betty!!! Love all the pinkness!!! :) Beautiful floral heart and love the bow!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betty, this is JAW-DROPPING!! I just love how the green leaves pops in between the pink flowers, and the white background makes it pop even more. Beautifully done!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betty, your card looks beautiful! I love your coloring, the dry embossed background with the lattice overlay.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Betty, this is so beautiful and feminine. I love the background grill work. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a truly beautiful card. The lattice work panel is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the embossing and pretty lattice background. Just beautiful Betty. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Betty! Love that beautiful heart and all the little pearls sprinkled about! So elegant looking and that background is to die for! sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Betty, I love the big bold heart and the die cut bg! this is just a beauty!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, just stunning! I love the background you made and all the different shades of pink here. So glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card! Would love to learn to do this. If you ever want to write a guest post over at my blog just let me know. Stopping from Finding New Friends Blog Hop and following via GFC.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful, Betty! Love the ribbon treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How many times can you outdo yourself, Betty? This is gorgeous! What a beautiful way to use this pretty floral heart!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.