Monday, February 1, 2016

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Sachet!







It's time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!








The LEAD of this challenge will be invited to be a guest designer in an upcoming challenge!






 
As soon as I saw this inspiration piece I thought heart shaker cardHowever, I thought a gem shaker using my MFT die namic diamonds would look fantastic, too! 





I based the layout on the layout of the three inspiration hearts.  I decided to do three recessed shakers.   There were a few tricky spots along the way, but in the end, it came together.  I actually love the look and the sound!  I finished with a sentiment from MFT Bling It On stamp set.  




Make sure you visit each of the designers' blogs for more inspiration!



As always thanks so much for stopping by!  


Betty

8 comments

  1. Fabulous take on the inspiration photo! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely fantastic Betty - love this super card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sparkly diamond shakers. Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning card and I absolutely adore that sentiment! I know just the sparkly person who suits it, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! Love the sparkle & fun shaker design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.