Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Welcome Baby!




Happy Tuesday!  I am popping in with a baby card to share today.  I am playing along with a couple of blog challenges today.  
I am playing along with Papertrey Ink Transformation Tuesday Challenge.  I am playing along with Sunday Stamps Challenge.


I turned my sketch to make an A2 top folding card.
For the PTI Transformation Challenge, I wanted to "redo" this card.


I created similar frame techniques.  On both cards I chose a die cut frame and sponged the top one shade and the bottom another.  I thought the embossed script font on the above card was a bit busy.  I wanted to "redo" the technique with just the ink blending and no added stamping on the frame.


I started with some PTI Select White card stock.  I die cut the Bold Borders: Polka Dot die and ink blended with Rangers Mowed Lawn and Broken China distressed inks.
I stamped and die cut the bear images using Bear Hug stamp set and Bear Hug die set.  I added the balloons using You Make My Heart Soar stamp set and coordinating die set.



I added the frame using Forest Floor:  Spring stamp set and coordinating die set.  I added the sentiment using Penned Elegance II stamp set using enchanted evening and dark indigo inks. I framed out the focal images using Pierced Featured Frames die set.  I used Nuvo Adhesive to fix the images to the card. I added some rosy cheeks with R20 copic marker.  I added some white dot detailing with White gelly roll pen.  I finished my card with some clear sequins.

As always thanks so much for stopping by!



6 comments

  1. Simply adorable...love both of your cards. Your sweet bouquet of balloons are so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, Betty! Love the bear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your shades of blue, the textures and the amazing detailing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun - love the bold colors, the very amazing "background" and of course, the super sweet bears. Just gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how cute!! Love the colors and fun design, perfectly created! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cuuteeee critter and love your ombre Background blue and green and sweet Balloons too
    this is a winner Card for my eyes
    Many thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps this time
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.