Sunday, January 27, 2019

Happy Heart Day!



Happy Sunday!  I am popping in with a fun card to share.  I am playing along with a few blog challenges.






For my card I stamped SSS You Matter background stamp using versamark onto MFT Electric Red card stock.  I used Lawn Fawn Lawn Cuts Reversed Stitched Scalloped dies for focal frame.  I stamped and die cut I used MFT Adorable Elephants and coordinating dies. I colored with copic markers. I added some detailing with white gel pen.  I also added some wink of stella to the balloons.


For the sentiment, I stamped using Versafine Onyx black ink and heat embossed using clear embossing power MFT Label Maker Love stamp set.  I hand cut each word sentiment out so there would be no white edge and added to my card in a wonky pattern.  I added the electric red panel to a top folding PTI select white card stock base using foam tape.  I finished my card with a few clear sequins. 

As always thanks so much for stopping by!



7 comments

  1. Love your card with the adorable elephant and stamped background TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too darn cute...love your sweet elephant and that wonderful balloon bouquet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable and your coloring is fabulous! That little ellie is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally adorable. I love the tone on tone background you created and that elephant is sooo cute! Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Abdolutely fabulous card, Betty! Love deep red colored background and scallop window! The elephant is so adorable. Totally pretty design ♡
    Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    Marge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice article as well as whole site.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

  7. Great article and thanks for your work.You made an article that is interesting.
    Photo Editing Services

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.