Sunday, January 6, 2019

Happy Birthday!





Happy Sunday!  I have a card to share.  I am playing along with a couple of blog challenges.  


I am playing along with Papertrey Inks Make It Monday 2018 A La Carte Challenges.  I chose challenge #321 Ink Blending on Color cardstock. I am also playing along with CASE this Sketch.


I thought I would embrace Pantone's 2019 Color of the Year:  Living Coral!   I am using Papertrey Inks Berry Sorbet!  A rich coral color!


    For the challenge portion of the card I chose to use berry sorbet card stock.  I stamped the background Cover Up: Quatrafoil stamp set using berry sorbet ink.  I sponged the edges with the same ink.  

5 comments

  1. What an adorable card. I love that little bird and you have paired it so well with the birdhouse and that spray of blossom. Happy New Year to you. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Betty I like how you grouped all the pieces and your bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a really pretty card - I can only imagine what the recipient will think!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bright colors and design elements!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful...love that red background and your sweet bird!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.