Thursday, January 10, 2019

Thank You!




Happy Thursday!  I am playing along with a couple of blog challenges.


I am playing along with The Card Concept inspiration challenge and Simon Says Stamps Monday Challenge to use something new.


Over the holidays I purchased some new stamps and dies from Simon Says Stamp.  Today, I am using A Bouquet of Thanks stamp and die set.


I colored the beautiful bouquet with copic markers.
MFT diagonal striped background

As always thanks so much for stopping by!







6 comments

  1. Beautiful card. Love your coloring of the pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how cheerful and gorgeous are your red florals against that vivid aqua!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous! Love the great colors. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous, Betty! Your coloring is so lovely. So happy to have you in the lineup at the Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So rich and vibrant! Love it! Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.