Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Blessings!



Happy Wednesday!  I have a card to share today using new inspiration from The Card Concept Challenge.  



This challenge is Easter Blessings!   
Hope you can join us and play along.


I was inspired by the kraft lamp shade, the distressed elements, and the white flowers.  I created a Shabby Chic Vintage styled card.



I started with some kraft card stock.  I stamped MFT All Lined Up background stamp using kraft ink.  I sponged kraft ink, versamark, and some Distressed Brushed Corduroy ink to ink distress the edges.  I used the metallic Gonsai Tambi Watercolors to add some splatters to the background.  I let it dry.  I die cut this panel with a stitched rectangle die.  I added foam tape to the back and popped it up onto a top folding kraft card stock base that I already had ink distressed around the edges. 



Next, I stamped the large floral image in SSS Thankful Flower stamp set using versamark.  I heat embossed with white embossing powder.  I die cut using the coordinating die set.  I sponged kraft inkversamarkand some Distressed Brushed Corduroy ink to add some definition to the flowers.  I also used a detailer brush to add some of the same colors to the flower centers. SSS Clean Line Faith stamp set.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.   

Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.


As always thanks so much for stopping by!


1 comment

  1. This card is super pretty! I love the background and the white outlined flowers. I am a huge fan of white with kraft paper combo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.