Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Love You!



Happy Wednesday!  I have a card to share today using new inspiration from The Card Concept Challenge.  



This challenge is Mother's Day!   
Hope you can join us and play along.


I was inspired by the assortment of flowers in the bouquet and the touches of gold.  I created a Shabby Chic Vintage styled card.



I started with select white card stock.   I Inked this panel with Twisted Citron and Peeled Paint Distress Oxide inks using blending tools.  I used my distress sprayer to add water and blotted to lift some of the ink for a more distressed look.  I set it aside to dry.  Once it was dried, I used black acrylic paint mixed with water to flick on some black splatters. 




I then used more select white card stock to die cut Shapeabilities Ornamental Valance Etched Dies Flourished Fretwork by Becca Feeken.  I layered two of the frames together using Nuvo glue.  I added them to the distressed ink panel.  I added the center piece of the die to the middle of the card.  I chose not to layer this piece.  I decided to use some prima flowers and leaves from my stash to create a corner cluster arrangement.  Next, I used my Tim Holtz gold metallic kraft card stock to die cut the word using Spellbinders Bold Type Thank You etched dies.  



 For the added sentiment, I used Simon Says Stamps Delicate Flowers stamp set for the word "love."  I used versamark and gold embossed onto true black card stock.   I added foam tape to the back and popped it up onto a top folding soft stone card stock stock base.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins. 

Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.


As always thanks so much for stopping by!


1 comment

  1. Beautiful card. Love the background and the pretty die cut frame. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.