Friday, May 1, 2020

5 cards 1 kit Part I!



Happy Friday! I hope you are staying well with social distancing.  I have five cards to share today showcasing  Spellbinders May Card Kit of the Month.



Here is some information for the All the Little Things 
May's Card Kit of the Month




Today, I have 5 cards to share.  The first thing I did was create card bases with layers.  I used the card stock that comes in the kit for my card bases.  Some of  the white card bases that come in the kit I cut up and used for layering.  


Once I had my bases ready to go, I started playing with more of the kit contents.  I really love the die set that comes in this kit.  It is the perfect sized frame and has so much detail.  I used it on three of the five cards.

Card 1 -Love these butterfly stickers with the pattern papers 
and that die cut frame!




  Card 2-  Love this one for a fun invitation card!



Card 3-Layering some pretty pattern papers with that intricate die turned for this card.  Mix it with the dimensional stickers and butterfly stickers for beautiful results!


Card 4-  I love that some of the pattern papers as well as embellishments already come with touches of gold foiling! So easy to combine the elements. 


Card 5- This card shows the versatility of this kit.  From elegant, to fun, to collage.  I literally love All the Little Things that come in May's Card Kit of the Month!



I used kit contents to make the cards shown.  I did add additional 


Which card do you like best?  
Check back soon.  I hope to have 5 more cards to share using All the Little Things May's Card Kit of the Month!

If you are interested, Spellbinders has many Club Kits!
Check these out. 
Small Die of the Month
Large Die of the Month
Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month
Card Kit of the Month
Glimmer Hot Foil Kit of the Month
Stamp of the Month 
There are ways to combine the clubs you want, too!


Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.


As always thanks so much for stopping by!



Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.