Monday, May 25, 2020

Hi!



 Happy Monday!  I have a card to share today using some new products!  I am also playing along with a sketch challenge.

It is always fun to try new crafty goodies.  I recently ordered some Pinkfresh Studio stamps and dies.  Today, I am playing with Pinkfresh Layered Bouquet Stamp and die bundle.  

I am playing along with Case This Sketch.





I started with a select white card stock top folding base.  I used MFT summer crush card stock panel that I used a Stripe Embossing Folder to created texture.  Next, I die cut this panel with Waffle Flowers Additional Layers A2 Rectangle dies.  I have the regular A2 Layers set as well.   Combined, they are great for 1/8" layering
I backed this panel with Arteza foam tape.  Great price for this roll!


Next, I die cut and stamped using my MISTI the bouquet from the Pinkfresh Layered Bouquet Stamp and die bundle. I love how easy it is to layer this bouquet.  I even opted for some different color flowers.  I must stay I am impressed.  I die cut several of the bouquet dies to layer together with Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive to create some dimension as well as sturdiness. 


For my sentiment, I used Simon Says Stamps Just Because Word Mix 2.  I love the versatility of this set.  I actually stamped the word "hi" on one of the larger circle dies in this set.  I cut a small strip of card stock and used foam tape to adhere across bouquet. I added some wink of stella to the flowers for a bit of sparkle.  I finished my card with a few clear sequins. 

Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

As always thanks so much for stopping by!


1 comment

  1. Marisela Delgado said: Betty, you always make beautiful cards! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.