Wednesday, May 27, 2020

You've Been On My Mind!



Happy Wednesday!  I have a card to share today using the new inspiration from The Card Concept Challenge.  


This challenge is Bright Florals  

Hope you can join us and play along.


I was inspired by the bouquet of flowers and textured background.  I created a Clean and Layered styled card. 

For my card, I wanted to mimic the look  of the background behind the flowers.  I opted to use the Letterpress Technique.  I started with some hawaiian shores card stock.  I inked up an embossing folder from my stash and added some distressed oxide broken china ink on one side of the folder in a haphazard sort of way so the ink was not perfect. I embossed the image. I am going for a more distressed letterpress look to mimic the color variations in the inspiration photo.  


  I die cut the panel using  MFT Collage Cover Up dienamics and again with select white card stock.   I glued the frames together and backed each square with a coordinating white square for added dimension.  I added the panel and inlaid the squares to a top folding select white card stock base using Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive.




Next, I die cut and stamped Pinkfresh Layered Bouquet Stamp and die bundle. using select white card stock.  I die cut a few extra die cut to layer behind the stamped panel for added dimension. I stamped and and white embossed the sentiment using the same Layered Bouquet stamp set.  I die cut it using a double stitched rectangle die.  I backed this panel with Arteza foam tape.  Great price for this roll!I finished the card with a few clear sequins.  

Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

As always thanks so much for stopping by!


Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.