Thursday, May 28, 2020

So Beautiful!



Happy Thursday!  I have a card to share today using the new 



For my card, I am using Simon Says Stamp So Beautiful cling stamp.  I love the versatility of this image.  Here, I am only using a portion of the image and a portion of the sentiment.  I stamped with Memento tuxedo black ink and colored with Copic Markers.  I added black splatters and let dry.  I die cut the panel with Waffle Flowers A2 dies.


 I added some highlight using a white gelly roll pen.  I stamped the sentiment with versamark and white embossed.  I added it to the top left corner of the card.  I popped the finish panel up onto a top folding select white select card stock base.  I finished with some clear sequins. 



7 comments

  1. What a GORGEOUS card!!!! Your colors are so bright and make me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marisela Delgado said:you always make beautiful cards, Betty! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. It is cheerful.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you used only a part of this stamp. Very cheery card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of my favorite stamps of the release, and I love how you colored it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea for a stunning card!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card and a lovely release from SSS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.