Thursday, May 21, 2020

More Like You!



 Happy Thursday!  I have a slim line card to share today using some beautiful pattern papers and die cuts!

It has been years since I did a card in this size.  We used to call them long and low styled cards. Today's card uses Pink Fresh Studios Essentials Slim Braided Circles die along with the Hello Beautiful Pattern Paper Collection.  



I created my slim line card base using select white card stock.  I die cut the braided circles panel using the pattern paper.  I die cut another piece using select white and glued together to create some stability to use foam tape to mount it up on top of the pale pink card stock panel.  


I inlaid the circles using glue to create a recessed center for added dimension.  Plus, the paper is so beautiful I did not want to waste any of it.  Next, I added the sentiments.  I used Simon Says Stamps Like You Words stamp set and stamped onto select white card stock using SSS Magnolia ink.  I die cut each sentiment using Honey Bee Stamps Sentiment Banners.  I used foam tape on one end and glue near the edge.


I die cut the Simon Says Stamps Like You wafer die using vellum for background and select white card stock for the top and bottom.  I die cut the top several times for added dimension.  I glued the layers together using Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive.  I added shimmer pen to the top of the white letters.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.

I am playing along with Simon Says Wednesday Challenge.  This week is to "recycle" meaning to use something that I have used before.  I mixed the "like you" wafer die with the other new products.  I love the way it turned out.

Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

As always thanks so much for stopping by!


2 comments

  1. Marisela Delgado said: Gorgeous card! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is gorgeous. I love it, so elegant.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.