Tuesday, May 19, 2020

5 More cards with 1 Kit!




Happy Tuesday!  I have five more cards to share today showcasing Spellbinders May's Card Kit of the Month.


Here is some information for the All the Little Things 



Card 1 -  This card uses some of the pattern paper, die frame, sentiment from die cut pack, and a dimensional butterfly sticker included in the kit to create a modern feel design.


Card 2 - This card uses some of the pattern paper, die cuts included in the kit, and a dimensional sticker to create a botanical inspired card.


Card 3 - This card uses some of the pattern paper, several die cut pack elements, and some puffy heart stickers to create a collage inspired card.


Card 4 - This card uses some of the pattern paper, die frame, die cut flower bouquet, and a dimensional sticker tag with sentiment to create a floral designed card.


Card 5 - This card uses some of the pattern papers and some die cut elements and stickers to create a whimsical kitty card!


I used kit contents to make the cards shown.  I did add additional 
Here are the first five cards I created using this month's kit.  
The blog post is HERE if you want to check it out!








Here is a look at all 10 cards I created with the kit.  I enjoyed creating with All the Little Things  May Card Kit of the Month!  I love the variation of styles I was able to achieve.  It is fun to play and create with all the components. Which card do you like best?  

If you are interested, Spellbinders has many Club Kits!
Check these out. 
There are ways to combine the clubs you want, too!

Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.


As always thanks so much for stopping by!



Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.